Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I've been reading a lot. Sherman Alexie. William Saroyan. Michael Chabon. Flight, The Daring Young Man on the Flying Trapeze, A Model World - respectively.

I've been running to work, I now work in Ohio with Frank's son. It's about 30 miles to that town I work in with Frank's son.

Last night Mike and I watched The Uninvited Guest, which is an Italian film known as El Habitante Incierto. I, I mean we, were thoroughly impressed. And confounded.

I started grilling in the park. By which I mean, I am the one who first grilled in the park. With Frank's son.

Yesterday Em and I rode our bikes on the jail trail. It was enjoyable, except that you have to keep looking over your shoulder to see if anyone needs to pass - which is annoying. To me.

I've been assigned, by the Governor, to post signs. ALL OVER THE COUNTY!

I work today at 12:30. I have a stomach ache. Probably because I had a cocktail and a Singha and a coffee last night. You've got to see this movie, by the way, incidentally, so you know.

My car is outside parking itself, and I don't care.

I've told the truth and I've told something else. Thank you.

1 kind words:

Blogger emsley said...

More honest.

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home