Wednesday, July 22, 2009



That's me in the back there. I felt so embarrassed that day. For one - pun, on the image - I had a chubby. Luckily you can't see it. The other thing was the ethnics. They just made me feel embarrassed. Hard to explain, and another pun - because I was hard!

But seriously, I had a lot of fun doing this photo shoot. The catering crew provided us with Bologna empanadas, I guess because of the ethnics. And Sierra Mist to drink! Which, if you watch my vlog, know is my FAVORITE!

I can't wait to go to work today and talk about this picture. Literally, which is why I'm going in now, 5 hours early. I know what you're thinking, but remember - envy is a sin.

5 kind words:

Blogger Tessa said...

sierra mist is edgar snyder's favorite, too. that or barq's.

6:53 PM  
Blogger Rosemeyer said...

Barq's actually is my favorite.

10:20 PM  
Blogger Tessa said...

barq's has caffeine. semi-secret caffeine.

5:27 PM  
Blogger Rosemeyer said...

Is that the bite? The caffeine?

12:20 AM  
Blogger Tessa said...

I bet it's the bite

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home