
I woke up around 6:30 or 7 this morning. Instead of a hangover I wake up early and feel refreshed the mornings after I drink. Its not a bad thing at all - only a little odd. I finished watching The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy this morning and so decided to wear my bathrobe, which I am wearing right now, as I wait for my water to boil. I want instant coffee for some reason. I really enjoy bad coffee. I can't figure it out. I've decided that instant coffee:India::instant chai:America. It makes sense. They love that nescafe shit over there. Well this is 'Maxwell House Instant' and its worse than bad. I think I am going out to get coffee. In my bathrobe. Ha! That would be sweet.
Before that I will remind you that Sufjan is playing in Lancaster and I am going. So is Beth and Emily. Before I begin my story I will tell you the color of my eyes. My eyes are blue and resplendent. Now I will begin my story. And go out for Sanka. To drink in my white Sanka mug.
Before that I will remind you that Sufjan is playing in Lancaster and I am going. So is Beth and Emily. Before I begin my story I will tell you the color of my eyes. My eyes are blue and resplendent. Now I will begin my story. And go out for Sanka. To drink in my white Sanka mug.

