Entired Life
sharing and sneaking
Saturday, March 04, 2006
Questions
i)How did Tom Hanks get younger?
ii)How did Audrey Tautou get unattractive? O life!
iii)Who is definitely going to see
this
? (
Answer
)
iv)Similarly, who needs to stop talking about this book and movie henceforth?
(See above answer)
posted by Rosemeyer at
11:38 AM
0 kind words:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Rosemeyer
Location:
San Francisco, California, United States
View my complete profile
AFOREPOSTED
I read it, The Da Vinci Code. I couldn't put that ...
secret post
So I ripped the left knee of my jeans. Now my leg...
People are over. People, all right. That's all I...
bruisin for a cruisin
Who's excited? I am. Who's nervous? Me too. An...
Here is a phrase I do not like: "Half-past a monke...
I finished Gatsby tonight. "TONIGHT! HAIL HAIL!" I...
share
I've been out. Soon to return.
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from
Rosemeyer
. Make your own badge
here
.