hi
Hi
Ok, I guess I deserve that. It has been awhile.
Weeks.
Really that's all? I'm sorry! I didn't mean it like that. You know, I just thought it was longer. A couple weeks is a long time.
How have you been?
Lonely.
Yeah? Me too.
What took you so long?
I don't know. I haven't been busy or anything. Just not up to it.
I was hoping you'd say you were busy.
But I respect your honesty.
Read anything interesting lately?
Yeah, I just...
WELL, I don't care. Spare me.
Fuck you.
Fuck YOU.
You're just a blog.
That hurts.
I'm sorry.
Hi
Ok, I guess I deserve that. It has been awhile.
Weeks.
Really that's all? I'm sorry! I didn't mean it like that. You know, I just thought it was longer. A couple weeks is a long time.
How have you been?
Lonely.
Yeah? Me too.
What took you so long?
I don't know. I haven't been busy or anything. Just not up to it.
I was hoping you'd say you were busy.
But I respect your honesty.
Read anything interesting lately?
Yeah, I just...
WELL, I don't care. Spare me.
Fuck you.
Fuck YOU.
You're just a blog.
That hurts.
I'm sorry.


That's how much fuck blogs.
Reveal yourself, you genius!