You've done your best (da-na-nanannaaa)
This post marks a leap year, being my 366th post. And it also marks Halloween, a holiday invented by Satanist in order to foil God and his Men. Last night Em and I watched the Freaks and Geeks episode "Trick and Treat." The funniest part is when Lindsay and Sam's Mom sings "Monster Mash." How hard is that to watch? In honor of that, Em and I recorded songs on my phone, though we only got through one without laughing. We sang: "What have you got to give? TIP!" And: "We're d' berds a' Bodega Bay." And also: "Too bad Aladdin, Jafar's the greatest. He's an evil sorcerer, and I think he will go far. (Repeat first part)." We did not sing, because we were all teary-eyed and laugh-exhausted, "Green Goblin smile (guitar part) you've done your best (guitar part) too bad you died (guitar part) may your soul rest."
Allow me to explain, if only for archiving reasons. What have you got to give - easy, that's from All the Real Girls. Enough said, really. The birds of Bodega Bay is the result of watching Hitchcock's "The Birds" one night with Em and Mike. I think it was those two who made it up and yet they have different versions, and mine is trying to be like Emily's and she says its all wrong. The Aladdin song is meant to come at the end of the movie so-named. Done to the melody of R Kelly's "The World's Greatest". And the funny part, if you've seen "Aladdin" is obvious: Jafar is not the greatest; I think he dies. The Green Goblin song comes at the end of Spiderman and is funny because of how earnest it is. The thought of that song ending Spiderman, instead of some make-out song by Dashboard, when everyone wanted the Goblin to die, is hilarious. All the sudden there's this sympathy for a Green FREAK! Anyway, that song is done to the tune of Creed's "Higher". Correct me if I'm wrong.
And speaking of Green FREAKS - HAPPY HALLOWEEN ya'll! That MINE!
Allow me to explain, if only for archiving reasons. What have you got to give - easy, that's from All the Real Girls. Enough said, really. The birds of Bodega Bay is the result of watching Hitchcock's "The Birds" one night with Em and Mike. I think it was those two who made it up and yet they have different versions, and mine is trying to be like Emily's and she says its all wrong. The Aladdin song is meant to come at the end of the movie so-named. Done to the melody of R Kelly's "The World's Greatest". And the funny part, if you've seen "Aladdin" is obvious: Jafar is not the greatest; I think he dies. The Green Goblin song comes at the end of Spiderman and is funny because of how earnest it is. The thought of that song ending Spiderman, instead of some make-out song by Dashboard, when everyone wanted the Goblin to die, is hilarious. All the sudden there's this sympathy for a Green FREAK! Anyway, that song is done to the tune of Creed's "Higher". Correct me if I'm wrong.
And speaking of Green FREAKS - HAPPY HALLOWEEN ya'll! That MINE!

