Wednesday, March 19, 2008

*But I have

I've added about 10 hours of week to my life, on top of a 45 hour work week. I'm no mathematic tician but that seems to add up to a lot of work. Or wurk. Or werk. It's been a bit of an adjustment. So far I like the challenge and the responsibility. But, good christ, talk to me in a year.

This extra load, which Samwise has tried to help me with - "share the load" he keeps telling me - has taken on a toll on two of my loves. Not my only loves but some of them. They are reading and painting. Though I have painted one thing, which I am pleased as peace with. And I am still reading, just a bit slowly. I've been almost done with Rabit, Run for a month now.

I don't feel like posting anything either*

0 kind words:

Post a Comment

<< Home