Friday, January 25, 2008

I caught three people shop lifting today. In a span of like 2 hours. A lady, of Brobdingnagian proportions, looked me in the eyes as she put beauty products up her shirt. Then she told me that I did not just see her put beauty products up her shirt. I told her I'd be glad to call the po-lice for retrieval of stuffed items.

This is my life. Scratch that. This is my job.

I want a job where the only goal is to be creative. That the description is: be creative. Where I, along with a team of other creative people, preferably of the mid-cult, do whatever it takes to reach a desired end, maybe determined by some unknown third party, and the means is pure creativity.

And this is why I will continue to watch towering women steal beauty products and then deny it. Why? Because you can't find a job like that. Where do you look? Is it in the Vague Pages? Ok, it might be in there, but under what section? Is it under creativity? Ok, it could be there.

Everything is anew!

2 kind words:

Blogger Tessa said...

oh lady

7:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ha ha the Vague Pages! I wish that existed.

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home