Seattle is the birth place of grunge music
I just had a bean and potato grilled stuffed burrito from taco bell and it was really good and filling. Feel free to make some smart ass comment about not eating meat, if only because it makes me feel good about my life and my decisions. I haven't written on here in awhile and not only have I not written on here in awhile but I never wanted to answer another water sports question or see any of these people again for the rest of my life. Sorry, I'm writing this at a blog stand; I guess they're new. You go to a stand, kind of like a phone booth, and you can web log. But there's a big line and Anthony, he said his name was Anthony, cut in just then and decided to f my post up and, of course, there's no delete button. What I was saying was not only have I not blogged in awhile but I haven't told the truth in awhile. Here's a bit of truth.
I wanted to be like the disciples so I got high on ecstasy and took a Pacific Line train to Mexico. Because, as we all know, the disciples just got up and went. But on the way I remembered I wanted to eat local food, only local food, and the Pacific Line, unlike the Atlantic or the Gulf Coastal, only serves far-away food. yu-uck. Instead I went to Mount Rainier. But got lost in a town called Elbe along the way: the food was gourmet-chic, the decor was renaissance-cool and the local flare was Picasso meets Diego Rivera. Sorry someone cut in again. Back to Elbe. David Bowie lives there and I ate boxcar lunch with him, hobo style.
Where was I? Mt Rainier was far away and I decided I only wanted local sights, so I went to the Double Bluff Cave and climbed to the top in my bare feet. Apparently in Elbe 'cave' means 'sandy ridge'. And 'veggie burger' means 'green peppers sauteed with onions and put between a set of buns'. And only $20 too. co-ool.
The last day I went to Pike's Place Market. Remember 'Real World San Francisco'? Well it's still being filmed at Pike's Place Market. But instead of throwing fish, the cast keeps throwing Puck around, saying he's smelly and singing songs like "Heeeeyyy, Puck's smellyyyyy. I Thhhreeewww up in my belly" To each his own. I asked Rachel how was married life. I said, 'how is Sean Duffy of the Boston cast and your five children? Have you heard of Wikipedia' Good, they're adorable and yes, she said.
On the way home I got Alaskan salmon, a lot of it. I told the flight attendant to give it to me for free, never mind the rules. She said, "Want to be part of the mile-high club?" Hell yes! So we played poker in the crow's nest. Which consisted of me putting my penis inside of her. Over and over again. So-oo monotonous.
Vacation was just...how unexpected. Anthony again.
BEH!
I wanted to be like the disciples so I got high on ecstasy and took a Pacific Line train to Mexico. Because, as we all know, the disciples just got up and went. But on the way I remembered I wanted to eat local food, only local food, and the Pacific Line, unlike the Atlantic or the Gulf Coastal, only serves far-away food. yu-uck. Instead I went to Mount Rainier. But got lost in a town called Elbe along the way: the food was gourmet-chic, the decor was renaissance-cool and the local flare was Picasso meets Diego Rivera. Sorry someone cut in again. Back to Elbe. David Bowie lives there and I ate boxcar lunch with him, hobo style.
Where was I? Mt Rainier was far away and I decided I only wanted local sights, so I went to the Double Bluff Cave and climbed to the top in my bare feet. Apparently in Elbe 'cave' means 'sandy ridge'. And 'veggie burger' means 'green peppers sauteed with onions and put between a set of buns'. And only $20 too. co-ool.
The last day I went to Pike's Place Market. Remember 'Real World San Francisco'? Well it's still being filmed at Pike's Place Market. But instead of throwing fish, the cast keeps throwing Puck around, saying he's smelly and singing songs like "Heeeeyyy, Puck's smellyyyyy. I Thhhreeewww up in my belly" To each his own. I asked Rachel how was married life. I said, 'how is Sean Duffy of the Boston cast and your five children? Have you heard of Wikipedia' Good, they're adorable and yes, she said.
On the way home I got Alaskan salmon, a lot of it. I told the flight attendant to give it to me for free, never mind the rules. She said, "Want to be part of the mile-high club?" Hell yes! So we played poker in the crow's nest. Which consisted of me putting my penis inside of her. Over and over again. So-oo monotonous.
Vacation was just...how unexpected. Anthony again.
BEH!


You have no idea how shocked/pleased I am that you even know enough about the Real World series to write that second-to-last paragraph! hahaha Puck I can understand, but Rachael! Wow, man, wow...I'm impressed! ;)
I fixed the story.
This entry has nuance! Like most of 'em.