Entired Life
sharing and sneaking
Friday, December 11, 2009
When will I stop putting shit into my body? Is something ironic and funny if
posted by Rosemeyer at
11:54 AM
0 kind words:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Rosemeyer
Location:
San Francisco, California, United States
View my complete profile
AFOREPOSTED
Got caught up on some Channel 101 today. I really ...
Tomorrow's the big day. Pork Pig's Big Day! Right...
Paintings are complete! My shit is tight. Come see.
Eating's not fun. Watching movies is no fun. Texti...
Feeling the annual sickness. At least I only get s...
It's strange, the course of my life. If I think a...
That's me in the back there. I felt so embarrasse...
my favorite song, makes me want to dance with a lamp
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from
Rosemeyer
. Make your own badge
here
.