
Here I am, rock you like a hurricane.
I am at CCAC right now and hating it. Just absolutely hating it. If I drop out now I only get 75% back, which isn't so bad really. Especially if it relieves the stress and confusion of this semester. Really, what am I doing? The only reason I'm here is because I can't stay at my current job forever. All I want to do right now is drop these classes. But the possibility that I will regret my decision is making me hesitate. Anyone else would drop them, would have never even signed up to begin with. I have a degree. What the hell am I doing? Hey all right I might be goddamned, but if I keep these classes I am going to hate my life for the next four months. And for what? To be a social studies teacher? When the only subjects I can imagine teaching are English and Philosophy? And Philosophy is college level only; teaching English means more school, more money, more time, more aggravation. Oh yeah, and more money. Did I mention that? Money is awesome. It's just so easy to come by. I love it! If you read these posts, can I ask why? It gives me a headache writing it. I can't imagine what it does to you when you read them.

