bubble bath
The show in Lancaster was very good, but not amazing. Although I was very pleased the entire time. Being in the back, as opposed to us being in the front in Cleveland, has that effect on you. Beth drove the entire way home and we all pretty much stayed up the whole time talking, except for my little Em, who slept for about 30 minutes to relieve hand-pain. We all had some great conversations. We talked about perfect albums (Braid Frame and Canvas, Songs:Ohia Hecla and Griper, etc.), movies that 'click' or feel conclusive and complete and what that means, and Beth and I talked about feminism, which lead to post-modernism, and sang mxpx when iPod let us. And there was more. It was lovely.
Tomorrow begins my vacation and I am going to love life for a week. My first sunday off in years. I have to do something crazy, like go for a jog or something. But that is sunday and today I work. At 1. Au revoir mes freres.


It's not bubble bath, Jay.
Ps. "and sang mxpx when iPod let us" hahaha.