Thursday, September 08, 2005

took a nap, lost my life


hat am I going to do with myself tonight? I am completely exhausted, have already taken a nap, and feel like hanging out with someone other than Nico. If only he drank and could carry a story. If you fit that criteria, maybe you and I ought to meet at some loco-locale. I think instead of sitting on this bed, where I am doomed to repeat myself, I will walk out the door and into the world. The world will guide me by my cufflinks and take me on for a spell. At first I will be reluctant, a tad bit apprehensive, but eventually I will yield to her soft, seductive siren song. Sweet, sweltering smelly world, with your suave, sultry summoning. You have the world on your shoulder and up your sleeve, and I do believe I have a will to believe. I took a nap and I lost my brain. Ayudame!

0 kind words:

Post a Comment

<< Home