Whew!

Today I walked to Africa and rode a giraffe-neck. They are specie-specific to the location-specific Africa, the continent. I saw a hundred tiger-tigers, two Lian's, and thirty-three or thirty-four wild doggies. I gave them all a biscuit. They were reeeaalll friendly. So besides coming with 135-136 biscuits, I also brought a gyspy-spy handbook. That's literature-specific to Lebanon. It was pretty useless. When I spotted the gypsies I wasn't prepared, and, as a sad result, failed to learn their customs and spy techniques. I did, however, get to see them from a new perspective: ala giraffe-neck. Eventually the giraffe-neck did a tossle spin down two gullies and cracked his ass on a hemoglobin-rock. I almost cracked my ass as a result, but remain unscathed. I tracked down a siren truck and left the giraffe-neck in the hands of ambulatorys. I walked, like Jesus wept, I walked. And after thirty-some thirsty hours I came across a copter. The regulator folded up his Africa-times newspaper and opened the door for me. I drank a Fij, and slept the whole way home.

