Kitty Cat Powers
I will tell you as much as I can and/or want. First off this is my 101st post which makes me think of the way Bilbo say 'one-hundred-and-eleventh-birthday', which also reminds me that I need to see all of those movies right now. Ok, so that's the first thing. Second thing is that I wrapped presents tonight, all of them except two and only because one is pretty big and would look better in a bag, and the other is a stocking stuffer. Speaking of which, two nights ago I had to make this stocking stuffer endcap, you better know what an endcap is, and decided it was beneficial to make these little tags that read "* STOCKING STUFFER IDEAS *". I made it on this machine. Anyway, Ryan got a hold of it and made a tag that read, " JASON LOVES THE COCK" - which I thought was pretty funny, but didn't want him to know that, which he did anyway. I found one outside the back door today that said "DRINK APPLE JUICE CAUSE OJ WILL KILL YOU", which is just genius. Apparently that is a t-shirt you can buy. FOR FIFTY BUCKS! So that's the second and third thing. The fourth is that I did dishes, the fifth that I balanced the check book and the sixth, in case you didn't realize, is that I am happily married to a sweet lass. But just because I am married doesn't mean I can't have crushes on unattainable women.


