happy x-mas!
i) We finally got a tree. It's tall and skinny - like me?
ii)I got some more presents, mostly for Em, but some for others, like my Dad - who is hard to get presents for.
iii)Now Beth and I are going to go shopping like crazies. Her away message says we are on a mission - and we are.
iv)Mrs. Colleen gave me a tree stand.
v)I got egg nog liquor.
vi)My friend Steve has 2nd degree burns.
vii)Merry Christmas.
ii)I got some more presents, mostly for Em, but some for others, like my Dad - who is hard to get presents for.
iii)Now Beth and I are going to go shopping like crazies. Her away message says we are on a mission - and we are.
iv)Mrs. Colleen gave me a tree stand.
v)I got egg nog liquor.
vi)My friend Steve has 2nd degree burns.
vii)Merry Christmas.


