Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Got a call from Vin. He's leaving for San Diego in about three weeks. It's bittersweet. I'm happy for him because this is what he wants, but I hate that he's leaving: i) he' my friend; ii) he's the bass player. I finally am in a band that I enjoy, where I see potential and this has to happen. We'll get through it.

Watched "The Weatherman" tonight with Joel, Nathan, Christian, and Vin. It was Christian's first time at my apartment. He was good company. The movie was amazing, by the way. I need to see it again soon. It's depressing and hilarious. I mean LOL funny.

Found out from Christian that the City Paper is having a writing contest and the theme is sex. Which is really odd considering the story I just wrote involves sex. I think I will work on this story and send it in. Why not? Although I think I will not do it, I will at least say I will and try.

Emily is asleep. I am up. My stomach feels like a sand bag. I want to kill it.

I keep smelling my fingers because they smell weird. I played a little guitar so I guess it's the strings that smell this way. I like it, I guess. (The guitar I played was regular size actually. I just played it for a small amount of time).

Kill stomach.

1 kind words:

Blogger Reese said...

Awesome for Vin...sucks for the rest of us! It finally happened...we never thought it actually would--and we were all very wrong.

In other happenings though, Jay you should SO send that in!!! Don't just "say you're going to and then not"!!! It's worth it--go for it!!

3:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home