It would be too much to update, so I won't. Today I do not work but do have a lot of other work to do. Clean this kitchen up becuase it stinks. Go to drum world, get a part I need but didn't get the last time I was there. Open an "Apollo at Go" bank account at National City. Buy a light for my Jeep. I'd like to write some and read some as well. But I do not know if I will have time because the days are short this side of Forest Hills. (That means nothing). I'm tired. Forever.


We did ALL those things...and MORE!
(Well, except for the *boring* parts like reading and writing...oh, and opening an AGA--I mean *AAG*--bank account. yes, I am a little smart-ass. ;)
It was wonderful to spend time with you friend! :) (And "wife" too...since her blog is not working and I cannot tell her so...) I love you both so much!