Thursday, April 20, 2006

Gotta get myself connected...

i)There is a lot of noise outside. WTF? Some crazy truck.
ii)Em and I are going to eat at the trucks by CMU. I'm excited. Sexually.
iii)I finished the story I was writing for the City Paper. I do have to re-read it a couple of times to iron it out, but I've finally reached an end. I just have to remember that winning isn't everything.
iv)We were going to play frisbee yesterday but instead walked on the riverview trail at Schenley Park with Kim. It was so nice out. It was the perfect way to spend it. We then met up with James to eat at The Union Grill, which was very good.
v)I bought six pairs of socks yesterday. They better be breathable.
vi)I need to get a new nose, one that isn't clogged all the time.
vii)I did not want to be up this early but here I am anyway, writing a blog.
viii)Em and Kim each wrote a list of their top ten favorite fruits. They should have put themselves on that list - ouch. Burn.
ix)The next number is ten, but I'm stopping here.

2 kind words:

Blogger Reese said...

what's with all the italicizing???

12:34 PM  
Blogger Kimberly Jean said...

you're the fruit if anyone is! (high five to Em)

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home