in the end, things are true

Watching "My So Called Life" by Krakow. Jordan and Angela had complete sex, can you believe it? We watched the first three episodes and cringed and winced, but I also got to thinking. This show, aside from all the awful outfits and awkward moments, really did touch on issues that no other tv shows touched on. The proof is that it was cancelled. If it was unrealistic and a pile of bullshit it would still be on the air.
Almost done with "Angels and Demons", which I am glad about. I'm sick of being consumed. I will read "A Million Little Pieces" next, even if it was BS. I don't know if I will read it actually.
I have a ton of dandruff. Interesting story about dandruff. It was invented by King Benjamin.
Now to put food in the pantry. King Benjamin also invented putting food in the pantry.
Almost done with "Angels and Demons", which I am glad about. I'm sick of being consumed. I will read "A Million Little Pieces" next, even if it was BS. I don't know if I will read it actually.
I have a ton of dandruff. Interesting story about dandruff. It was invented by King Benjamin.
Now to put food in the pantry. King Benjamin also invented putting food in the pantry.


people CANNOT change.
i don't believe it.
deal with it!
what about william j.?
King benjamin invented william j.
me?