In no order, as I thought of them, these are ten of my favorite things.
i) sleep
ii) honesty
iii) drums
iv) food
v) laughs
vi) friends
vii) family
viii) consistency
ix) pagan lore
x) empathy
If Emily ever puts me on her list, I'll add her in for Pagan Lore, even though it will be tough taking that out. Did you know there was once such a thing known as 'Pagan' (Pay-Ghen)? That fascinates me.
Now here's ten things I hate about lists:
i) they are fixed
ii) forces you to summarize things, thus taking away their spontaneity
iii) even if they are not fixed, they feel that way to me
iv) you can never just stop at three, you have to go to five or ten
v) they are always public and showy
vi) sure you can make a top ten for yourself, but why would you?
vii) ok, so you do, great - awesome.
viii) all I'm saying is that they make me feel weird inside
ix) but there is something fun about them
x) ok, the thing I hate about them is that they are not fixed, to the point that one can attempt to make a list of reasons why he hates top tens and realize they aren't so bad.
huh.
i) sleep
ii) honesty
iii) drums
iv) food
v) laughs
vi) friends
vii) family
viii) consistency
ix) pagan lore
x) empathy
If Emily ever puts me on her list, I'll add her in for Pagan Lore, even though it will be tough taking that out. Did you know there was once such a thing known as 'Pagan' (Pay-Ghen)? That fascinates me.
Now here's ten things I hate about lists:
i) they are fixed
ii) forces you to summarize things, thus taking away their spontaneity
iii) even if they are not fixed, they feel that way to me
iv) you can never just stop at three, you have to go to five or ten
v) they are always public and showy
vi) sure you can make a top ten for yourself, but why would you?
vii) ok, so you do, great - awesome.
viii) all I'm saying is that they make me feel weird inside
ix) but there is something fun about them
x) ok, the thing I hate about them is that they are not fixed, to the point that one can attempt to make a list of reasons why he hates top tens and realize they aren't so bad.
huh.


jerk.