bloggen
here's the thing. i got drunk at work today. yeah. totally drunk. customer said something, i dont remember what, and i said, 'yeah, I already had him.' some other customer said, i dont know what, and i said, 'douchen.' he asked me what that was supposed to mean and i said, 'its german for douchen.'
I don't know why I told you that lie. It was just a dirty lie. We played a tight show last night. I had a good time. But it was late and empty. Our friends were there: thank you all!, but still, late and relatively empty. Not too good a combination. Usually bands just starting out play to a packed house every night. WHAAAT?
Watching 'Rear Window'. What of it? Emily was super productive today. Kind of freaked out about it. Not really at all, but yeah. It's reeaaalll scawy.
Megan and Beth are away this weekend in the most boring state: New York. What was Old York like? Probably a big yawn fest. I miss Beth and her scrap book, and Megan and her laugh. I was going to say hip-hop dancing but I've never seen her do that. So that would have been a lie (see foremost paragraph).
Unlike most blogs I will end with this: I gotta g-o!
I don't know why I told you that lie. It was just a dirty lie. We played a tight show last night. I had a good time. But it was late and empty. Our friends were there: thank you all!, but still, late and relatively empty. Not too good a combination. Usually bands just starting out play to a packed house every night. WHAAAT?
Watching 'Rear Window'. What of it? Emily was super productive today. Kind of freaked out about it. Not really at all, but yeah. It's reeaaalll scawy.
Megan and Beth are away this weekend in the most boring state: New York. What was Old York like? Probably a big yawn fest. I miss Beth and her scrap book, and Megan and her laugh. I was going to say hip-hop dancing but I've never seen her do that. So that would have been a lie (see foremost paragraph).
Unlike most blogs I will end with this: I gotta g-o!


I knew you loved my sketchbook! I knew it. I knew it.