sharing and sneaking
posted by Rosemeyer at 10:45 PM
slip and slide for sure!
Oh, did I forget to mention this? The slip n slide is covered in diarrhea.
i hate you.
horse meat. and no saying it's infested with maggots, ok?
It is actually.
I'll take costanza balls... and don't tell me he's balding and chubby.-nathan
I'm with Nathan. Afterall, I already have Costanza's love child...
Well, Costanza has gonorhea and a spear for a penis. This sharp sword. Its ashame actually.
I hate you.- nathan
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
slip and slide for sure!
Oh, did I forget to mention this? The slip n slide is covered in diarrhea.
i hate you.
horse meat. and no saying it's infested with maggots, ok?
It is actually.
I'll take costanza balls... and don't tell me he's balding and chubby.
-nathan
I'm with Nathan. Afterall, I already have Costanza's love child...
Well, Costanza has gonorhea and a spear for a penis. This sharp sword. Its ashame actually.
I hate you.
- nathan