Sunday, May 14, 2006

Whenever someone says something unbelievable to Wayne, this guy I work with, he says this: "If you believe that I got some swamp land in Arizona to sell you." He says it a lot.

Wayne has long hair, three kids, looks younger but is about 30 or 31 years old. Maybe older, I don't know. All of his kids have something wrong with them. One of them has this rare disease that has not been documented in the annals of medicine or whatever. That would be a fun read, the annals of medicine. Anyway, Wayne is certainly a character. I'll probably write a story with him as a main influence for a character some day. Which is another way of saying that he will be in a story I write. But when I say some day, I mean who knows when. Not any time soon that's for sure. My stomach hurts and I dont want to write a story today and I just want to read. Oh and maybe watch a movie and get laid. Yeah thats right. Get laid. Because that is how I talk. I talk about p's and c's and d's all the time.

Today is Mother's Day. My Mum is in the Bahamas getting some soul waves. Taking it up a notch on the life vibe. You know what I'm jiving? Sorry.

So I will be celebrating Mother with my mum-in-law and eating Chinese. Birth:Mother::Boner:Father. That seems about right.

What show was that with Boner? Charles in Charge? Growing Pains? That was a weird time.

0 kind words:

Post a Comment

<< Home