Entired Life
sharing and sneaking
Friday, September 08, 2006
Or else.
Joel and I are leaving for the above state of Minnesota. It's a daunting 14 hours to get there, but I'm going to speed; which is another word for turbo. Keep Emily company while I'm gone friends. Do it for love.
posted by Rosemeyer at
8:55 AM
0 kind words:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Rosemeyer
Location:
San Francisco, California, United States
View my complete profile
AFOREPOSTED
Sorry. I've been working too much. And the thoug...
a list from rome
I had a huge headache thanks to a couple things: o...
It feels as though summer is over now: The premier...
The premiere is tonight! I am excited. The weath...
O is the only one that is real
Just to blog.
woop...
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from
Rosemeyer
. Make your own badge
here
.