It feels as though summer is over now: The premiere has happened, school is starting, fall is on my heels. I don't mind actually. Everyone knows that I love fall. Mr Summer knows it and he's jealous.
In turn:
The Premiere.
There was about 60 people there! It was better than I had imagined. The upstairs room was a much better venue than the sanctuary. The sanctuary. That name is so serious. I guess to Christians the "Upper Room" is pretty important. Those tongues and all. Interesting fact, the Rolling Stones were there in the upper room at the Pentecost, which is Latin for Five Red Tongues. Getting back to the Premiere. People laughed at the right places and my Family seemed to genuinely like it. That was very important to me. Now I just want to do another.
School Starting.
Em starts classes tomorrow, Beth is in school, Mike will be at some point, Little Kim, Mr James, but not this Jason. He's just working. I think about school and buying a new notebook. Breaking out the backpack. The neatness and attentiveness of that first day of notes. The slow penman (or woman) ship of the date. Going over it twice, staring into it as if your motivation lies within. What am I saying? But I really don't mind that I'm not in school. What I want is another project, another movie. I hope this isn't just another phase.
Fall
My love of fall is no phase. Fall is perfect. Fall is blue hoodies, sidewalk leaves, night drives, secret crushes and hot chocolate. Thank you for your imminence Ms Fall.
My Lady
In turn:
The Premiere.
There was about 60 people there! It was better than I had imagined. The upstairs room was a much better venue than the sanctuary. The sanctuary. That name is so serious. I guess to Christians the "Upper Room" is pretty important. Those tongues and all. Interesting fact, the Rolling Stones were there in the upper room at the Pentecost, which is Latin for Five Red Tongues. Getting back to the Premiere. People laughed at the right places and my Family seemed to genuinely like it. That was very important to me. Now I just want to do another.
School Starting.
Em starts classes tomorrow, Beth is in school, Mike will be at some point, Little Kim, Mr James, but not this Jason. He's just working. I think about school and buying a new notebook. Breaking out the backpack. The neatness and attentiveness of that first day of notes. The slow penman (or woman) ship of the date. Going over it twice, staring into it as if your motivation lies within. What am I saying? But I really don't mind that I'm not in school. What I want is another project, another movie. I hope this isn't just another phase.
Fall
My love of fall is no phase. Fall is perfect. Fall is blue hoodies, sidewalk leaves, night drives, secret crushes and hot chocolate. Thank you for your imminence Ms Fall.
My Lady


i love that fall is a single woman!
also, it was quiet the pleasure acting in your little film. call me up anytime you need a pretty face (HA!).
your description of the first day of class is dead on!