Monday, August 21, 2006

woop...

I've been at work too much recently. much too much. mush mush mush. My back is killing me. We ate out with my family last night at Bravo. It was my Mom's 50th birthday. For some reason most people my age have Mom's who are older than that, but my Mom was 26 when she had me, which is not young at all. When you think about it. I mean girl's lose their ovaries at age 30. It's part of their ovarie cycle period. Then they lose their breasts at 31.

I heard a funny story about me. When I was little I guess I was always thirsty, just all the time. Which isn't too hard to imagine. And anytime I'd be out with my Mom and see a soda machine I'd say "There it is!" And we'd have to stop and get me a drink. This was brought up because my sister said the same thing yesterday when they were in Grove City. But I was like 8 when I said it and she's 16. burn.

Em needs a job. Beth has class tonight. I work tonight. The movie is edited.

Has anyone see Kim? Where is she?

Em and I have decided to not eat out this entire week. Sorry F&F.

0 kind words:

Post a Comment

<< Home