Small Pop
I mean Miny Soda, I mean I'm in Minnesota for crying out loud! God. Wisconsin, Joel and I have decided, needs to go away. I hate you Wisco, you are bad. Yep, the twin cities. It's no problem really. Just chillin'. In the twin cities. Yep.
It's cold though and I forgot my jacket. Smart, huh? Yeah, well... So we are going to do a lot of stuff and I won't tell you about any of it. Not until I get home. But if you want to know, here it is: we are going to get funned.
It's cold though and I forgot my jacket. Smart, huh? Yeah, well... So we are going to do a lot of stuff and I won't tell you about any of it. Not until I get home. But if you want to know, here it is: we are going to get funned.


i hate cool hand luke, but i would love to hang out with you sometime soooooon!!!
Well we have to watch Cool Hand Luke.
well, if that's what it takes, ok (kill me)