Thursday, October 12, 2006

how i look today

When I'm sick, I eat a lot of crap. I woke up to a kudos bar, followed by a fruit and nuts granola bar, then I went out to get swiss cake rolls, oatmeal cookies, orange juice and taco bell. Some of the things in there aren't so bad I guess. But dont most people have a small appetite when they are sick? Not this guy. I'm the guy, who eats ho-ho's when he is sick. And who watches all of The Office, season two. The American version, of course. Because in case you didn't know, the British version is old and played out. I'm about to watch The Triplet's of Belleville. I also finished this book that I have been reading for the past week and read another. But they both include lots of drawings so it's nothing impressive. Oh, and I read all of Proust's work. But that's just vast, so no biggie.

Here's a poem I wrote, just now:

Congestion sleeping bag kleenex
cookie juice movie couch
sleep day off ho-ho
my feet are cold

And I thought I could be a famous writer! No, no. Not a writer, not a director, not a drummer, definitely not a illustrator. I'm an Ass Manager. Making my parents proud. But, I'm only thinking of fame and fortune. I have written, I have directed, I drum, I try to draw. I just can't do that for a career. I wish I could puke out another story though. Soon. Muse, I'm dying! Come hither like a feather through the weather wear a sweater! That's my poem for the day. Forget the other one.

0 kind words:

Post a Comment

<< Home