sharing and sneaking
posted by Rosemeyer at 3:14 PM
it was looking good right up 'til the end...
I couldn't find it anyway. But I will say this: your distaste for this movie is completely unfounded. Completely. You know why: you have not seen it.
i saw plenty. the tits on the windshield were enough to turn me off forever. sorry dude.
But the tits in Slackers were Ok.-HUH.ps. Anchorman, English Patient. I rest my case.
the tits in Slackers were *more* than "Ok"!ps. how do you "rest your case" with the English Patient??? i'll accept that you do not like Anchorman, but the English Patient?!! yeah, you're right, i mean, it only won 9 out of the 11 Academy Awards it was nominated for...WTF?!!!
Now you understand my frustration.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
it was looking good right up 'til the end...
I couldn't find it anyway. But I will say this: your distaste for this movie is completely unfounded. Completely. You know why: you have not seen it.
i saw plenty. the tits on the windshield were enough to turn me off forever. sorry dude.
But the tits in Slackers were Ok.
-HUH.
ps. Anchorman, English Patient. I rest my case.
the tits in Slackers were *more* than "Ok"!
ps. how do you "rest your case" with the English Patient??? i'll accept that you do not like Anchorman, but the English Patient?!! yeah, you're right, i mean, it only won 9 out of the 11 Academy Awards it was nominated for...WTF?!!!
Now you understand my frustration.