Entired Life
sharing and sneaking
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
My second cousin Kemara, or Kemora.
Beth did this and I love it.
I did this, on my own wall.
Jazzy, my family's Great Pyrenees.
Em probably hates my guts by now for posting this picture.
posted by Rosemeyer at
10:28 AM
0 kind words:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Rosemeyer
Location:
San Francisco, California, United States
View my complete profile
AFOREPOSTED
Merry Christmas you wonderful old building and loan!
James-Gollum fixing to steal my precious Jeep.Ryan...
Trapped. Maybe ten years down the road I will loo...
Two nights ago these two sat on my couch and I too...
hiHiOk, I guess I deserve that. It has been awhil...
Giving ThanksI gotta see this flick!
Non-Violent TaeKwonDo TroopersANGELARIA!
In This Life and So MuchAnd another.
In This Life and So MuchHere it is.
An old man handed me a twenty today and said "Watc...
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from
Rosemeyer
. Make your own badge
here
.