Entired Life
sharing and sneaking
Saturday, February 17, 2007
"Hey Jordan, where is you?"
"I's sitting right next to ewe."
bittenbites
Had you heard this?
Work is really hard these days.
It's not what it looks like.
I wish it was not what it looks like.
Joel is responsible for what this looks like.
posted by Rosemeyer at
6:07 PM
0 kind words:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Rosemeyer
Location:
San Francisco, California, United States
View my complete profile
AFOREPOSTED
There may be:a robbery.a t CV s. w HAT todo ? Iw...
keester
A Stupid
Happy 300th post! Yes, only 300.
Listening to music on my headphones makes me feel ...
conference call
"The party was sort of clumsy", opined Herzog.
Things I like to look at, not attempting to say wo...
My second cousin Kemara, or Kemora.Beth did this a...
Merry Christmas you wonderful old building and loan!
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from
Rosemeyer
. Make your own badge
here
.