Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Enjoying the day. My first day off after working 9 straight days of a.m. shifts. All of which, with few exceptions, ranged from 9 to 11 hours. So don't ask me why I'm always so tired. Attempting to watch Vertigo, but I can't get into it. I tried two nights ago and failed, now I'm trying this morning, but its just not interesting right now. You know what is? Food. I want something akin to the Quiet Storm's Home Fries. Em and I have made our own and they were incredible. Scrambled Tofu is really good, you should try it.
I recently read that Tofu is an animal though, a marsupial mammal arachnid of some sort. The way farmers kill Tofu is raise it with a knife: force it from birth to sleep with the knife, eat with the knife, play, graze, laugh - all with the knife close by. Then when the Tofu is just about to mate you slice their throat real slow and painful like. But I love Tofu so I could give a shit.

Another thing I could give a shit about is the fact that it is raining today. I have no plans. I could go out, I could stay in. No plans.

Here's a funny story though. I went for a teeth cleaning on Monday for the first time in 5 years. I was pretty nervous about it, but it went well. They said my teeth were in excellent shape. I bowed to them from my seat and hit my head on the light - not really. I looked the other way and said "Hmm." Not really. I said, really fast without pause, "Ihavegreatteethokthankstoyouforsayingthisbuttellmethiswhatcanidotoflosseveryday?" Seriously, I was sitting there waiting for Cheppa to come in, he's my dentist, and he's been my dentist for my entire life, my mom used to work for him, he came to my graduation party and wedding - I think. Anyway, I'm sitting there and in he comes: "So how do you like working at CVS?" I turn to look at him and what do I see? A guy in Elvis scrubs, that's a mosaic of different Elvis pictures on a scrub top - Kim has one of Eeyore - and he has tinsel around his neck; he's wearing a tall, pointy hat with writing I can't make out from my low view, with tinsel at the base. So I ask, after some small talk, "What's the occasion?" And then I remember my mom telling me, "Monday is Cheppa's birthday, make sure to wish him a good one." But seriously, who does this?

And that's why...I love my dentist. He also fixed my chipped tooth, which I know all of you have noticed and have wondered when I was going to get that fixed. Well I did you ungrateful friends. Ungrateful because you don't thank god for teeth everyday. Friends because i love you.

I go see Harry Potter today with self then guess. Sorry Tanner was trying to say something so I punched him in the face!

Use Fandan go see Potts. Shut up Tan!

0 kind words:

Post a Comment

<< Home