The air conditioning is broken at my place of earnings. I have my theories, as far as the cause of this disruption. All of them written in red, as it were. Possibly a bird flapped its wings in Sambuca. I got a book through the post to-day. The cover reads Richard and then Yates. I've read two maybe three stories from this particular binding? Who can tell these days. After kids started getting bused to school, things like the remembrance of stories-read went downhill. I'll tell you what, it's always something. If it's not one thing, well, I'll tell you what, it's another. I'm going to get another tattoo. And wrap it around my right arm.
Emily is sinus-sick. So she is staying in to-night. But I am staying out to-night. With the boys. Just a boys night out. Me 'n a coupla fellas, gon dan Tuggies, ketch us a few burds, lay at 'n a sun, tug us a few fishies, have us a coupla bonas.
Instead of sleeping I am typing this. Excuse me.
Emily is sinus-sick. So she is staying in to-night. But I am staying out to-night. With the boys. Just a boys night out. Me 'n a coupla fellas, gon dan Tuggies, ketch us a few burds, lay at 'n a sun, tug us a few fishies, have us a coupla bonas.
Instead of sleeping I am typing this. Excuse me.

