Tuesday, August 28, 2007

a divers live



I feel obliged to offer an apology for my last post. It seems I got a little carried away in my attempt to cultivate my new literary movement, known as 'dumb'. Others have already picked up on this movement, declaring "Did you read Jason's blog? It's really dumb." And I'm just so glad.

Today I work at 1 and have the morning to do as I please. So I called my mom and asked her what I should do. She told me to do as I like. Normally mothers know best too. Not in this case. I searched on-line for things to do when you have the morning off. Here's whatI found:

When you have the morning off take some time to check your clothes for stains or tears. A clean appearance is the quickest means to a happy life. The esteems of others (sic), though it is to be taken with a few grains of salt, is the most honest and natural raison d'etre. Check your shoes for cracks and excessive creasing. Be sure the coloring is even. Leaving a little early in order to obtain a shoe shine is a great idea! Never for-get (sic) to test your shoe horn for dexterity. The waistband on your briefs should have a taut but giving elasticity. Check your various grooming products for expiration dates. Anything with an SPF has an expiry. On your day off, you should live up to the old maxim, set down by Lorenzo the Magnificent in the late 15th century, "Always to check, always to ensure and always to offer the most awe-ful and divers live (sic)"

That seemed all well and good, but instead I'm going to exercise a bit and get some food. Good day!

1 kind words:

Blogger Kimberly Jean said...

that all almost seems like an excerpt from american psycho.

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home