I am making a mix of music. This mix has been predetermined by the friend to whom it is going. I am thoroughly enjoying the challenge of this mix. Although it is difficult to find music that I both listen to right now and that fits this friend's criteria. So there's some old stuff. One I've never listened to but like. I mean it's OK for boy's sake!
Last night Joel and I watched "Fargo." On Thursday night I saw "No Country for Old Men." When Fargo came out in like '96 it was hailed as a masterpiece. Siskel and Ebert wrote, "I love this bogacki movie made by the Coil Brothers!" Well, it was hailed by someone. I think Roper and Trapabumbledore (this is who Roper was with before he poisoned Siskel while reading Lemony Snicket's before it came out) really dug it. Ok, so here's my point: No Country is their masterpiece. Without a doubt. It is the definition of cinema. And I got to see a full trailer for "There Will Be Blood," which looks to me like P.T. Anderson's masterpiece.
Things are on the up n up here boss.
And I got sucked into a daze on Wednesday night at Just Kidding's house (J/K. Get it?) I didn't come out of the dastardly daze until sometime into Thursday, which is a Thanksgiving day. That's the main reason I have little friends. Well I also have a growth. I mean I'm too tall. Too tall.
Oh, and one thing Joel noticed and I agree with. The Coen Brothers recycle the briefcase Buscemi buries in Fargo. Don't go digging for it is what I mean. The Coens, they have it.
And another thing concerning No Country. If you are not a Coen fan - you will still like this movie. And if you are, well you know the rest.
I am tall and fast.
Last night Joel and I watched "Fargo." On Thursday night I saw "No Country for Old Men." When Fargo came out in like '96 it was hailed as a masterpiece. Siskel and Ebert wrote, "I love this bogacki movie made by the Coil Brothers!" Well, it was hailed by someone. I think Roper and Trapabumbledore (this is who Roper was with before he poisoned Siskel while reading Lemony Snicket's before it came out) really dug it. Ok, so here's my point: No Country is their masterpiece. Without a doubt. It is the definition of cinema. And I got to see a full trailer for "There Will Be Blood," which looks to me like P.T. Anderson's masterpiece.
Things are on the up n up here boss.
And I got sucked into a daze on Wednesday night at Just Kidding's house (J/K. Get it?) I didn't come out of the dastardly daze until sometime into Thursday, which is a Thanksgiving day. That's the main reason I have little friends. Well I also have a growth. I mean I'm too tall. Too tall.
Oh, and one thing Joel noticed and I agree with. The Coen Brothers recycle the briefcase Buscemi buries in Fargo. Don't go digging for it is what I mean. The Coens, they have it.
And another thing concerning No Country. If you are not a Coen fan - you will still like this movie. And if you are, well you know the rest.
I am tall and fast.

