Sunday, December 30, 2007

It's December 30th and I'm thinking about this year and about the next. You've got to. It is written. I haven't smoked in a year. I have no intention to smoke in the next either. Just tell me you're proud of me. I started to exercise. A solid 4 months I did. At least I tried. Stopped eating meat and cut down on cheese and other things. Added a lot of foods to my plate, and obviously lost a few. I kept a journal for every day. I plan to do the same for next year. Got moved to Wilkinsburg and thought I wasn't going to make it. But it turned out to be a good experience and still is, though its not without many daily challenges.

Everyone's thinking about resolutions. Here's what I am thinking of for next year. I want to make a list of books to read and to actually read them. How novel. Pun. I want to write more. Like stories and the like.

So far my list is pretty solitary. I feel like there's going to come a day when I will want to meet new people and challenge myself socially. But, in the words of The Strider, IT IS NOT THIS DAY!

I also really want to learn how to paint. With acrylics and oils. Mainly portraits. Like Murdock. Speaking of Murdock, we are planning to film tonight. That's right: "In This Life." Murdock is the main character tonight. Hail Hail!

The day is young as am I, as is next year. Listen to "Everybody's Down" by No Age and you'll get it.

0 kind words:

Post a Comment

<< Home