Monday, November 03, 2008

I got an early ballot tonight. I asked for a grilled stuffed burrito and they gave me a early voting card. When they asked if I'd like a drink I mistakenly said McCain instead of "No, Thanks". So I inadvertently voted for the Mac. Sorry Bammer. I didn't mean to hurt you. I mean, it hurts.

I also mistakenly, or inadvertently if you will, drove to McMurray. I was trying to drive up over Montana. Because I had myself a trucker's atlas.

I got up at 11:30 today. The latest in years. Went to bed at 4 or so. But I nap frequently so on any given day I could get up at 7pm or 10 pm. Which sounds funny like when a comedian tells a crack-up joke on primetime. It's confusing...like the DaVinci Code.

Emily is already asleep and I'm not tired and not hungry and don't know what to do. I don't want to read, I don't want to drink. This life sucks tonight. Maybe I should run an ultramarathon for a bit.

Whatever you're doing and wherever you are - take care. Take care with care.

0 kind words:

Post a Comment

<< Home