I'm in love with the world, through the eyes...

True love will find you in the end. Here's the proof. I just bought these shoes. I lost them years ago, well, I lost one of them. Holy crap, here's the truth all right - I didn't lose them, someone else did, on our way to cold Colorado. Back when Teresa was YWAM, and Shawn and I were Savannah. And before all of this blog shit was my shit, back when my shit was nothing compared to this shit. Back when I didn't say 'shit' because of their shit. You know what I'm talking about.
I was supposed to go out and dine with Donovan Hughes, this 60-70 year old bachelor who works for Family House. I cancelled. And should never had said yes. I feel strange about him. Like how Holden felt about certain guys. You know what I'm saying. I'm here for the night. I need to go get weather proofing plastic for the windows, but don't want to go out in this misery. Instead I will listen to Tom Waits. Why does he wait? Because patience is rock.
Read two interesting articles. One on Bill Gates in The New Yorker. And the other on Bono in Rolling Stone. I'm actually still reading the Gates Article. Amazing men. Practical, unsentimental compassion. Compassion that acts more than it cares. Gates has given six billion dollars to address health related issues in Third World countries. And Bono truly amazes me. Even though this word is thrown around a lot, he is the most authentic, real Christian I know of - though the word makes him wince. Which adds to my admiration.
Check out those shoes. They are perfection incarnate. Goddamn!
By the way, did I ever mention that Emily can make a damn good mix. Too much perfection.
I was supposed to go out and dine with Donovan Hughes, this 60-70 year old bachelor who works for Family House. I cancelled. And should never had said yes. I feel strange about him. Like how Holden felt about certain guys. You know what I'm saying. I'm here for the night. I need to go get weather proofing plastic for the windows, but don't want to go out in this misery. Instead I will listen to Tom Waits. Why does he wait? Because patience is rock.
Read two interesting articles. One on Bill Gates in The New Yorker. And the other on Bono in Rolling Stone. I'm actually still reading the Gates Article. Amazing men. Practical, unsentimental compassion. Compassion that acts more than it cares. Gates has given six billion dollars to address health related issues in Third World countries. And Bono truly amazes me. Even though this word is thrown around a lot, he is the most authentic, real Christian I know of - though the word makes him wince. Which adds to my admiration.
Check out those shoes. They are perfection incarnate. Goddamn!
By the way, did I ever mention that Emily can make a damn good mix. Too much perfection.

