Sunday, October 23, 2005

Jason, you blowhard!



I was woken up by an alarm this morning. Not a clock/radio, but the house alarm. It was unnecessarily loud. I couldn't stop smiling.
I've been on myspace entirely too much recently. I keep thinking of different tv personalities to search and then I find them and they have all of these other personalities as friends that I hadn't thought of. So it continues. I guess I love it. I found Gene Parmesan, the Banana Grabber, and Creation (the band in Freaks n Geeks). Oh, and of course Harris. And
Still reading Anna Karenin(a). Vronsky is hard to get a read on. I don't know what his intentions are with Anna. And she's about to leave her husband for him. Bad news. I think I'll finish it today. All 500 pages. And I'm on p. 333! Why do we do it? That's going to be my away message.
Emily has to decide on what to do about this coming semester today. I really hope she decides to go, but I understand her not wanting to. The debt and the possibilty of not using the degree - like entirely way too many people my age - is certainly a detterent.
Which reminds me: I have to buy laundry detergent. (detterent, detergent - get it?)
Today I plan on not being on the computer as much, unless, of course, it's work related. Plans.
I want the New Death Cab album. I will tell Emily.
Last night, I went to Del's with James and Kim. We talked about cooking, stirfry, highschool, rebellion, (or take out the first and third comma) and James spilled his water. I should keep a tally of that.
My cell phone will die any second now. Forgot my charger. And my razor, and, for that matter, my shaving cream, and Emily. She wouldn't come.
I've still not decided on a costume. I think I'll be an awesome.
So, apparently Mia told Megan that none of us defended her. What's that about? First of all, I didn't even think of it as pertaining to Megan at the time. It could have been over corn pops for all I cared. Or over my tattoo. At the time, all I was thinking about was "Why did Jason storm off?" and "Why did Josh want to fight him?" Its so petty. But the thing is, if it was about Megan, which for me it wasn't, nor Josh, only Jason and Mia - I wouldn't have defended her, or bashed her. I don't know what is going on with Megan right now to say one goddamn thing about it. That's how she wants it.
But alas, I'm spent.

2 kind words:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're still on the computer you ASSHOLE!

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"and James spilled his water" hahaha

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home