Malck Axe
I made an appointment to get my tat. I'm pretty scared about it - scared about regretting it. But I'm doing it anyway. I ate at Boston Market with Mike and we talked about the girls. I figured out a way to get a girl to ask me out on date, you know, if i wasn't married. First you say, "So, do you like coffee?". Hopefully, if she's cool, she'll say yes. If no, then that's ok because who needs a girl that doesn't drink coffee? Ok, so then the next day you ask her which nights she's free. Just because you're a curious guy. Say she's free on monday nights. So then the next day you go up to her and say, "So you like coffee, and you're free on Mondays, huh?" Most likely, if she's smart, she'll say, "Do you want to go out for coffee Monday night?" She'd probably say it as if she's getting tired of it, all the beating around the bush. So then you've got yourself a date for monday night. Just that easy. Or, if you're like I was in 12th grade, you'd say, "No I hate coffee," and leave. Ha!
On my way home I decided to stop by the old apartment to put up the mirror that had fallen off the door. The landlord still hasn't called me back about the deposit so I figured this couldn't be a bad idea to put the mirror back up. Especially since there's a hole in the door that is so nicely concealed by the mirror. So I get out my drill, I put in the anchors and the nails, all that crap, put the mirror on to see if its straight. Of course it's not. So I bend down and try to straighten the mirror and it falls forward, breaking over my back. Here's where the story gets a little weird. The mirror is in a million pieces on my floor, right, when the pieces begin to sparkle and change colors and move together. They form one mass and then liquify. I'm thinking, "Holy Moley." Just then the shape grows about 5 1/2 feet. I look up and who is standing there? Alex Mack! I was like, "No way!" It turns out it was the landlord, playing a trick on me. He said if I get a new mirror he might give me my deposit. But first he said I have to stop talking about Alex Mack. I said, "Deal." Which means I lied.
On my way home I decided to stop by the old apartment to put up the mirror that had fallen off the door. The landlord still hasn't called me back about the deposit so I figured this couldn't be a bad idea to put the mirror back up. Especially since there's a hole in the door that is so nicely concealed by the mirror. So I get out my drill, I put in the anchors and the nails, all that crap, put the mirror on to see if its straight. Of course it's not. So I bend down and try to straighten the mirror and it falls forward, breaking over my back. Here's where the story gets a little weird. The mirror is in a million pieces on my floor, right, when the pieces begin to sparkle and change colors and move together. They form one mass and then liquify. I'm thinking, "Holy Moley." Just then the shape grows about 5 1/2 feet. I look up and who is standing there? Alex Mack! I was like, "No way!" It turns out it was the landlord, playing a trick on me. He said if I get a new mirror he might give me my deposit. But first he said I have to stop talking about Alex Mack. I said, "Deal." Which means I lied.


You'll never quit on Alex Mack!