BOO-YAH!
I've decided that Rodney Dangerfield is Josh and Josh is Rodney Dangerfield. They both care about respect and both were in movies where they have tons of money and are champion divers. At least I know the first thing is true. There is so much to say about Josh and what has happened but I don't have the energy. He basically has said he doesn't care about me, that respect (and alcohol) is more important. Even though he shows no respect for anyone. I mean none. Not any. "Hey, I tell ya', I get no respect." (Audience laughs) Josh texted me yesterday with this: "Hey ill get myself under control and chill w the booz if u still wana play music that guy just set me off and i didnt wana go out like a bitch but i left and didnt bust bobs shit how am i gona throw it 20 mins after i bounce yea i wanted 2 fight but he came at me w 5 dudes n was all proud" That was two texts. Then I replied: "no we cant have u in the band. theres just no way. youve hurt me far too much" To which he replied: "Well man thats 2 bad but im not taking shit even if it is your friend just as i wouldnt expect u 2 let my friend or his brother talk shit 2 u 4 touching a light" I like that he acknowledges the fact that the situation was over a light, but fails to notice that he was the one, not anyone else, who blew the situation out of proportion. Aaron and his brother were only on the defensive. Oh, and I liked how he said he was sorry. "Hey, my wife, yea, she don't give me no respect" (Audience claps). It's sort of like picturing your worst enemy as a baby in diapers. Only it's Rodney Dangerfield and he's on stage saying shit like, "Hey, I gets a no respect-a." Oh wait, that's Gene Parmesan - my bad.So today I work at 5 and work until 3 or so - AM! But I don't mind. Tomorrow I am supposed to be getting my tattoo, but Dan has not emailed me his work so I bet it won't happen. Right now I am antsy and want to go get groceries and laundry detergent - I still didn't get that (see post "Jason, you blowhard!").
Today is November 1st and I don't know how I feel about that. But I do know how I feel about Raisin Nut Bran so I might as well go and get some.


You did get your tattoo - you ASSHOLE!