Friday, October 28, 2005

TGIF


Listening to Bjork, on the verge of inexplicable tears, aka my Friday night. I hate how I make the smallest thing, things that should be left unmentioned, so dramatic and important. I also hate my use of the word 'so'. I hate how I take my real sadness and try to make a joke out of it, I also hate that I even mention it. I also hate how I repeat myself. I also hate my use of "I also".

I got up at 4:30 this morning to go to work for no reason. Our delivery, or "truck" as we call it, wasn't scheduled until 8:43, but Danielle wanted Anthony and I to get there at 5 anyway. She was supposed to be there as well, but came in at 8 instead - the time that I would have preferred. Oh and she's the manager. So we get there and there's just about nothing to do, which was weird, sarcastically speaking. So we went to Eat n' Park. Anthony got a mushroom and onion burger at 7 in the morning. I got a boner. No, not really - childish. When we got back, still no sign of Danielle. So Anthony and I made up this game involving two brooms and a bouncy ball. Then the truck got there and we considered it good sport to make fun of the driver the whole time, even though there was nothing really strange about him. I guess he was hairy. We gave him the moniker "Banana Balls" and imagined him eating bananas and doing cave drawings on the inside of the truck, all while pushing boxes and totes down the track to us. Anthony gave him a voice and said, "Can I sucka you balls?" Childish, but oh so funny at the time. The driver knew none of this, we think. And at one point, so perfectly, he let out a "AHHHH" for no real reason I can think of. Good ol' Banana Balls. On the truck.

I will hold a candle up to you, to singe your skin.

Turn off the light 'cause it's night on the sun.

(listening to a mix; my fall mix, all right?)

Back to bed.

0 kind words:

Post a Comment

<< Home