narcissism is the new modesty



My tattoo gets finished today. What if I go in and it's not how I envisioned it? Then I'll have to wait, or worse, come back another day. I hate waiting. I hate having a tattoo that is half done. I hate the songs Em is playing on iTunes. And my hands smell like girly lotion, which I hate (Oi Brent!).
Today I will kick ass for almost the whole day. You're welcome to join me, I guess. mmm, better not actually.
Today I will kick ass for almost the whole day. You're welcome to join me, I guess. mmm, better not actually.


i'll come with you while you kick ass, only if i can take names.
Yes you can take names. Is this the Kimmy I know? The link is deceiving.
holy crap!! not only am i mortified there is someone else with my namesake... i am doubley so because of That person with my name.
i messed up my own "webpage" address.
hahahahaha.
There's a world of difference in that underscore.