Speaking of driving

Levin is happy. That's what is happening in Anna Karenin, if you must know. And only 120 pages to go. Unlike most weekends I have already begun reading. I usually get lost on the internet for more than half my day saturday and then take a nap and/or attempt to read. I get to take naps at work - how sweet is that?
Speaking of sleep, I think that my dreams are accompanied by music because I always wake up with a song in my head. And it's usually a song I have not heard in awhile. This morning I had an Arcade Fire song stuck in my head. A lot of mornings I wake up with "splish splash I was taking a bath..." stuck in my head. Which, of course, makes me feel really awkward. But I rarely remember what my dreams were about. Just the music sticks.
Speaking of music, last night I played some with the fellas. Our songs are really coming together. I think that some of the harmonies need work, but that's about it. We just need a name and it will feel like the real deal. That's it: The Real Deal. Ha!
Speaking of band names, here's an awesome one: Magic and Wonder. Just picture it written in the Harry Potter font over a purple backdrop with yellow stars. That is definitely it. No doubt. Oh shit, there it is: No Doubt.
Speaking of comedy, I have a funny joke for you: What surface has a stapler, a tape dispenser, a phone and a computer on it? My desk at Family House! LOL
Speaking of my sister Ashley, she turns 16 in 25 days. Look for her on the road.

