trabajar

I just woke up and have got to go off to work soon. Going along with Beth's blog I also had Quiznos and was not pleased. Why? Because it was either too much food (my fault) or made with shit (their fault). So I guess it was...both. Because why would too much make you sick for the whole night. Is everyone sick on Thanksgiving? I don't think so. And if you do 'think' so I will fight you with my fist. No joke. This is serious. Sirius Black.
Not much to say. GOB's song keeps playing in my head: "The Final Countdown!" (and then the music). The picture is from "High Tension," which is the movie we watched last night. It was ok. But something else would have been better. Like one of the early Mary Kate and Ashley movies - maybe the one where they're on a ranch.

