Listen lady, the f-ing soiled linen room is on the f-ing lower level, just one f-ing floor down, so get off my c-c-case!
Good morning. I am at Family House - for the last time. I came here this morning to find out I did not have a room. I was so very pleased. And the people in my room have flooded the toilet. They are checking out now. Let me just say that I had to tell this lady five times that she is to take the laundry bag one floor down to the soiled linen room before she understood what I meant. Now I said that same thing, more-or-less, all five times. "The laundry bag goes to the soiled linen room just one flooor down." The first time she said, "I don't know where that is." The second time and third time she just stared at me. The fourth time I simply said, very slowly, "Soiled Linen Room." And she said, "So the first floor?" "No, it's just one floor down in the Soiled Linen Room." "So do I take the elevator?" "Sure, that would be fine." Then I got up, here's where the story gets good, I walked over to her just as she was about to walk into the elevator and said, "Going Down?" and sliced her throat. Ok, ok - just kidding. hahahaahaha Just kidding.
She deserved it. This made-up story is her payback. She deserved it.
This weekend I have no plans, except to eat. Beth, this job is all yours. Soiled linen women and all.


Chick-fil-A has something similar to Soiled Linen Woman... It's called Raw Chicken, Always.