Oh, Gandalf!

I do not work today. Did you hear what I said?!? Of course not, I typed that. You only read it. But I am going to go in for about two or three hours and do some hands-on work. You know what I mean? Emily is a little crank this morning. Everything is mah and eh. So I farted on her and got out of bed. I had a pop tart. It is snowing. Nico is doing strange things and is not aware of it. I think I am going to watch the Lord of the Rings. And I think I will watch the first one. "Gandalf!" Tonight we see 'Narnia'. Or as I like to call it, "Chronicles." Which is like my tendency to call the remote 'the controller'. I haven't been around lately. I am always one step away from sleep. 'm sorry. Maybe we could hang out in the morning sometime? That's when I'm not so out-of-it. I love you all and need you, even when it seems like I don't. It's just that I'm tired. (And I'm in love with my sleeping bag)

