to blog love jason
Hello. I'm here and I ate too much. Listening to a shuffle. Emily and I are having a sleep over in the living room because it's the most fun. And we are going to watch a fun movie. We have fun. We are a couple that has 'fun'. *elbow nudge* I love you blog but I haven't a thing to say of value. Except this: today I was accosted by a malcontent in the gutter. He was first impressed by my shoes and then unimpressed by my step. I told him I was sorry. I merely thought he was a stepping stone. He accosted me for five hours. And then I made like a pedestrian and got really bored by all of his accosting. Of course, he made me late for work. And he made me crack up all over the sidewalk. And I broke his mother's back. whew.


Galaxies....
you have a way with words sir