I miss you, previous post
My blog is missing things. Which reminds me of what I did last night. First I came home and the roof was missing. I thought, "That's a touch odd." What was truly a touch odd was that it was raining but the rain was not dropping in the house. It was as if the rain had a memory of our roof and was in denial. I was like, "So what, Rain. Who cares?" I went over to play musical seats with my friends for awhile. One of the seats was missing, WTF? Got a call from Lucky. Don't know about that. I guess he misses things. I do know about the three Guinesses I had - which I should not have had. Ate 4 pieces of pizza with strawberries and Frosted Flakes on them. That's why I miss Rosecliffe, no crazy ass pizza. Went to the South Side with Dustin and Steve, got a hitch in my giddy-up and fell asleep at the bar. These girls were like "Crap." Then I ran with scissors and told the truth. The scissors were missing the shears though and I was missing the truth.
When I sit down my gut comes out onto my lap and past my knees. I need to get in shape. I'm really missing out.
When I sit down my gut comes out onto my lap and past my knees. I need to get in shape. I'm really missing out.
I'm hoping that when I post this things will re-appear.


"Lucky". Ha.